1. What does UCC stand for?
UCC stands for Uniform Commercial Code.
2. How can I get UCC-1 or UCC-3 forms?
Click on the Forms option in the menu at the top of this website.
This is the only option for obtaining
forms provided by FLORIDAUCC, LLC.
3. What are the UCC filing fees?
Click on the Fees option in the menu at the top of this website.
4. Now that the Department of State, Division of Corporations has privatized
the Florida Secured Transaction Registry, to whom should I make my check payable?
Make checks payable to FLORIDAUCC, LLC or Florida Department of State.
5. Should I include a stamped, self-addressed envelope with my processing request?
No. Please do not include any type of return envelope (self-addressed envelopes, overnight mail service envelopes)
with your processing request. While FLORIDAUCC, LLC will generate an acknowledgment in response to every processing
request, these acknowledgments will not be returned using envelopes supplied by the requester.
6. Should I include additional copies of my filing request when I submit the request to FLORIDAUCC, LLC?
No. Please only include the UCC form and any attachments for processing.
7. Where do I send my filing?
Click on the Contact Us option in the menu at the top of this website.
8. How long does it take for my UCC Document to be processed?
The UCC filings submitted to the filing office are posted to the Florida Secured Transaction Registry as soon as
processing is complete. The filing office has 3 business days to complete processing which walk-ins, mail, fax
and online filings.
9. How do I do my own search on the website?
Click on the Search option in the menu at the top of this website. Upon completing the disclaimer,
the Search screen will be displayed. Choose one item in the “Select Search Type” box, enter the appropriate
data in the “Name/Document Number” box, and click on “Search”. The exact name or number, or the nearest alphabetic
or numeric, will be displayed. Additional help is available on the Search screen.
10. When conducting a search, what does "Compact" name mean? What does "Actual" name mean?
11. What copies of UCC documents can I get from this website?
TIFF images of Florida UCC filings can be downloaded from this website for all filings from 1997 to present.
To view the document you must have an image viewer supporting TIFF formats installed on your PC.
12. How do I get a copy of a UCC document that is not available from this website?
Copies of UCC documents filed prior to 1997 must be requested by UCC file number from FLORIDAUCC, LLC.
Please send requests to the following address:
P.O. Box 5588
Tallahassee, FL 32314
The cost for printing documents is $1.00 per page. You will be notified of the total number
of pages printed in response to your request, and the cost of your request.
Checks for requests should be made payable to FLORIDAUCC, LLC.
13. Do the UCC filings reflect Tax Liens also?
No, Tax Liens are not included with UCC filing information on the www.floridaucc.com website.
Information on Tax Liens is maintained at the Department of State, Division of Corporations.
14. Having trouble viewing the website?
Google Chrome, Firefox or Edge are recommended for best viewing experience.
- Right click in the blank area at the top of your Internet Explorer Window.
- If the Menu Bar option is unchecked, Select Menu Bar.
- From the Menu Bar, select Tools --> Compatibility View Settings.
- Under Add this website, enter: floridaucc.com
- Click Add.
- Click Close.
15. Who is the Custodian of Public Records?
Contact Information for Custodian of Public Records:
Aaron Hall, Custodian of Public Records
2002 Old St. Augustine Rd. Bldg. D
Tallahassee, FL 32301